Section 8 Income Limits
To be added to the Section 8 wait list, applicants must be at or below these income guidelines based on their household size. Applicants also need to meet income limits upon intake.
These numbers reflect income limit categories as reported by HUD.
Income limits are based on Fair Markey Rent (FMR).
Other eligibility requirements:
There are six eligibility requirements for admission to public housing:
- Household meets CH+R ’s definition of family;
- Household’s annual income may not exceed the applicable income as published by HUD (see above);
- Household meets the documentation requirements of citizenship or eligible immigration status;
- Household members provide Social Security number verification;
- Signature of applicable consent forms by all family members age 18 and older;
- Household members meet CH+R ’s screening criteria, including criminal background check.